If you’re here right now, it simply means that you’re seriously searching for accurate Exam Focus Literature-in-English Textbooks 2021 – 2025 ( PDF Download ). I’m I right? If yes” then, you’re highly welcome to our blog. In this article, we provided you with correct list of literature books for WAEC or WASSCE 2021 to 2025. To all ss1, ss2 & ss3 students looking forward to writing Literature in English subject in their WAEC examination, here are recommend textbooks to study for the upcoming WAEC exam. SHS literature books / Wassce Literature books
Recently, the West African Examination Council ( WAEC released the 2021 to 2025 Literature in English textbooks. So, if you’re a teacher reading this article right now” below are the literature waec recommended textbooks to follow up. As for students, you are advised not to depend on your teachers” also read on your own.
For ages now, Literature in English has the highest number of failure in WAEC” to avoid being a victim, you’re advised to put more efforts in your studies” try to cover up these recommended Literature books.
If you’re the type that usually forget after reading, do not panic” we still got you covered.
Exam Focus Literature-in-English Textbooks 2021 – 2025 ( PDF Download )
1. Let me Die Alone by John K. Kargbo
2. The Lion and the Jewel by Wole Soyinka
Non African Drama
1. Look Back in Anger by John Osborne
2. Fences by August Wilson
1. Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta
2. Unexpected Joy at Dawn by Alex Agyei-Agyiri (2018
Non African Prose
1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronté
2. Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
1. “Black Woman” by Leopard Sedar Senghor
2. “The Leader and the Led” by Niyi Osundare
3. “The Grieved Lands” by Agostinho Neto
4. “The Song of the Woman of my Land” by Oumar
5. “Raider of the Treasure Trove” by Lade Wosomu
6. “A Government Driver on his Retirement” by Onu Chibuike.
Non African Poetry
1. “The Good-Morrow” by John Donne
2. “Caged Bird” by Maya Angelou
3. “The Journey of the Magi” by T.S Eliot
4. “Do not Go Gentle into the Good Night” by Dylan Thomas
5. “Binsey Poplars (Felled 1879)” by G.M. Hopkins
6. “Bat” by David H. Lawrence
Drama Text for Objective/Contextual Questions
A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
That’s the Exam Focus Literature-in-English Textbooks 2021 – 2025 ( PDF Download ). Do you have further questions? If yes” kindly use the comment section below to voice it out. Definitely you will receive a response within 24hrs.