Celebrities are always a popular topic in our day to day conversations. With the glitz and glamor of Hollywood and stardom, many celebrities seem to have endless wealth. But that was not always true. These celebrities have the most shocking net worths that you will never believe. 16 Celebrity Net Worths That May Surprise You
1. Serena Williams – Net Worth: $1.5 million
Serena Williams is estimated to be worth around $180 million. Her 23-year tennis career is the largest percentage of this, but Williams is also a major media presence and savvy investor. There’s no shortage of income streams for the tennis titan.
2. Lena Headey – Net Worth: $1.5 million
It may sound shocking when you learn that Lena had only $5 in her bank account 2 years ago. Due to a very tumultuous divorce battle, she was nearly broke despite making $150,000 per episode of Game of Thrones.
3. Bill Cosby – Net Worth: $400 million
Bill is best known for his hit sitcom “The Cosby Show” and has won numerous awards, including 9 Grammy Awards, 7 Emmy’s and 2 Golden Globes. However, the bulk of his fortune was made from endorsement deals from corporate giants like Coca-Cola, Ford, Kodak, and of course, J-E-L-L-O pudding. 16 Celebrity Net Worths That May Surprise You
4. Lindsay Lohan – Net Worth: $500,000
Lindsay’s bank account was seized at the end of 2012 because she owed the IRS $233,000 in back taxes. Reportedly, Charlie Sheen wrote her a $100,000 check to pay her debts and Oprah paid her $2 million to promote her own network.
5. Kobe Bryant – Net Worth: $500 million
Last year Mayweather topped the Forbes annual list of highest-paid athletes by a wide margin with $300 million, demolishing the previous record held by Tiger Woods, who earned $115 million back in 2008. What’s more insane is that he made a ridiculous $250 million from his fight with Manny Pacquiao earlier this year. That is A QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS for ONE fight!
6. Floyd Mayweather – Net Worth: $400 million
From her television network OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network), she reportedly draws in over $300 million a year even after retiring from the limelight. 16 Celebrity Net Worths That May Surprise You
7. Oprah Winfrey – Net Worth: $2.9 billion
From her television network OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network), she reportedly draws in over $300 million a year even after retiring from the limelight.
8. Mike Tyson – Net Worth: $1 million
In the late 90’s Mike Tyson ruled the world, earning over $30 million guaranteed per fight. His net worth at its peak was more than $300 million. However, he squandered all that money on luxuries like a pair of Bengal tigers and also owned over $800,000 worth of jewelry. In 2003 Tyson filed for bankruptcy, but since then he has managed to increase his net worth back to $1 million.
- 9mobile 2021 Free Data Cheat Using EC Tunnel VPN – Enjoy 2.5GB Free Data
- GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021
- Glo Unlimited Data Cheat 2021 – Enjoy Glo Free 100GB Data
- Airtel 2021 Data Cheat – Enjoy 600MB Data Working Perfect
- Airtel SocialPak Cheat – Airtel 2020 Data Cheat
- Download PES 2020 PPSSPP – PES 2020 PSP ISO English Download
- Download GTA 5 PPSSPP ISO File For Android [ Latest Version]
- [NEW] – How To Activate MTN Unlimited Call Cheat – MTN Free Call 2021.
- How To Transfer Data On MTN – New Method 2021
- Airtel Free Data Code. 30GB Free. 2021
- Ntel Free Browsing Cheat 2021 Unlimited Data.
- 9mobile Free Browsing Cheat 2021
- Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021
- 2021 South Africa MTN Free Browsing Cheat.
- 2021 Ghana Airtel Free Data Cheat. 14days Unlimited Browsing
- IOS Android Emulator (iPhone)
- How to Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Using HA Tunnel VPN 2021.
- Download Pes 2020 efootball Ppsspp ISO File Download
- How To Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Data 2021 Using 24Clan Vpn Lite
- Om Deals Unlimited Free Browsing Using Ec Tunnel Vpn
- Latest Glo Unlimited Free Browsing 2021
- Bing Site Scan Free SEO Tool [A Free Tool For Webmasters]
- YouTube Community Tab: Advantages Of Getting 1000 Subscribers
9. Dolly Parton – Net Worth: $500 million
If you’ve ever wondered “how rich is Dolly Parton?” you’re not alone. The mega-successful country star and entrepreneur is worth an astounding $500 million, or $500,000,000 if you like to see all the zeros written out. In 2017, Parton was listed on Forbes as the world’s highest-paid woman in country music, making $37 million.
10. Nicolas Cage – Net Worth: $25 million
Cage has starred in more than 70 films and was once one of the highest-paid actors in the world earning over $40 million a year. However, all that money has gone on 15 mansions, a private island, 4 luxury yachts and a $30 million private jet plus other crazy things like 2 extremely rare albino cobras and a 67 million-year-old dinosaur skull.
11. 50 Cent – Net Worth: $15 million
He made a cool $150 million from selling Vitamin Water where he held a 2.5% stake, but all that money has gone on booze, cars, and hoes. Earlier this year, after being sued for $5 million over a sex tape that he allegedly leaked without permission, 50 claimed that he owed as much money as he had and filed for bankruptcy.
12. Chris Tucker – Net Worth: NEGATIVE $11.5 million
Although Chris has clearly made a lot from his hit movies like Friday and the Rush Hour franchise he reportedly owes the IRS $11 million for taxes due in the early 2000s. He has publicly stated that he cannot afford his bills, including a $4.4 million mortgage on his luxury house in Florida.
13. Elisabeth Shue – Net Worth: $12.5 million
American film actress, Elisabeth Shue has an estimated net worth of $12.5 million. Elisabeth Shue earned her net worth mainly by playing roles in movies such as The Karate Kid, Back to the Future Parts II and III and Leaving Las Vegas.
14. Jerry Seinfeld – Net Worth: $800 million
After being on the screen for 10 years his hit sitcom Seinfeld is responsible for most of his wealth. The sitcom has also been syndicated and Jerry even reportedly turned down $5 million an episode to do another season. You can currently see his face on his hit web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
15. Mekhi Phifer – Net Worth: NEGATIVE$1.3 million
Mekhi has been credited on 48 projects, including 135 episodes of the hit TV series E.R., plus feature films such as Soul Food, Paid In Full and most recently, Divergent. But in mid-2014 he filed for bankruptcy, stating that owed to the IRS $1.3 million in taxes.
16. Dr. Phil – Net Worth: $280 million
Thanks to Oprah Winfrey Show, he gained national recognition and then starred on his own talk show, aptly titled, Dr. Phil, which reportedly made him roughly $80 million per year. His company, Courtroom Sciences, Inc., was hired by The Oprah Winfrey Show to offer guests for the show.