Waec timetable 2021 where can I find 2021 waec timetable/ WAESSC exam date 2021 pdf download
waec timetable 2021 For (Nigeria)
The Updated 2021 Waec Timetable for Nigeria will be updated here soon. Don’t let anyone deceive you, Timetable for this year isn’t out yet.
The Updated Timetable will show Exam Dates, Subjects, Time for Each Paper and Exam Duration…
waec timetable 2021 For (Ghana)
The Updated 2021 Waec Timetable for Ghana will be updated here soon. Don’t let anyone deceive you, Timetable for this year isn’t out yet.
The Updated Ghana exam date will show Exam Dates, Subjects, Time for Each Paper and Exam Duration
How To Pass Waec Using Timetable
The earlier you begin adequate preparations for Waec, the better for you. Begin now by tackling your weak points. Start by understanding the difficult subjects. Go through various exam dates and Waec papers very carefully and begin serious preparations. You can click here for how to pass WAEC 2021 using TIMETABLE. ALTHOUGH you cant pass waec with only what you are thought in school you need our expo in other to pass,so kindly pay for our expo 5000 only
Countries WAEC Timetable Is Available
- Nigeria only
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone and
Waec timetable 2021
1. The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable:
Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken:
(i) Visual Art 3;
- Paper 3A Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
Recommended: Jamb date and latest news
(ii) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3:
The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(iii) Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical):
The question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(iv) Project Work Papers:
The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decoration, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates:
Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and a half times…